Neither Oceania Cruises nor the owners or operators of the vessels identified on this website or in the legal section of this website, shall be liable for delay or inability to perform any condition or any other acts of nature, force majeure or other circumstances beyond the control of Oceania Cruises.
Articles in this section
- How do I make a reservation?
- What is a waitlist?
- Which shore excursions can be selected as part of the O Life Choice Free Excursions amenity?
- Can I bring children under the age of 18?
- What is a priority waitlist?
- If an excursion is an Oceania Select, Oceania Exclusive or Culinary Tour, can I pay the difference if I have selected the O Life Choice Free excursions amenity?
- Where do I find information about travel advisories?
- Should I use a travel agent to handle my reservation?
- Who do I contact when I have questions about Travel Insurance?
- My invoice says that I am in a Guarantee, what does this mean?