A waitlist means that you have been placed on a waiting list since there is no available space in the desired category. An Oceania Cruises representative will contact you or your travel agent if space becomes available.
- How do I make a reservation?
- What is a waitlist?
- Can I bring children under the age of 18?
- When can I select my airline seat or submit a special request to the airline?
- How do you handle custom air requests?
- Are meals included with your hotel packages?
- If the Cruise Vacation guide is reissued how long will it take to ship?
- How many dining reservations am I allowed in each specialty restaurant?
- What is your alcohol policy for bringing bottles on board?
- Does Oceania Cruises provide free shuttle service? See More