The per person deposit required to secure the voyages that exceed 180-days is 20% of the applicable cruise fare for all suites and staterooms and must be received within 7 days of booking. Final payment due must be received no later than 181 days prior to cruise departure, together with passport details and any special on board service requests; otherwise, booking may be subject to immediate cancellation and any applicable penalties.
Articles in this section
- What is your cancellation policy for ancillary items?
- What are my fares based on?
- What does the full brochure fare mean?
- What currencies do you accept?
- Are third party charges allowed?
- What is your deposit and payment policy?
- What payment types are accepted for deposits and full payments?
- My credit card was closed, could you issue a check refund?
- What is a single supplement?
- What is the discount for a single guest?