Third party credit card charges can only be accepted when accompanied by a valid Third Party Credit Card Authorization form which authorizes the charge from the relevant cardholder.
Articles in this section
- What is your cancellation policy for ancillary items?
- What are my fares based on?
- What does the full brochure fare mean?
- What currencies do you accept?
- Are third party charges allowed?
- What is your deposit and payment policy?
- What payment types are accepted for deposits and full payments?
- My credit card was closed, could you issue a check refund?
- What is a single supplement?
- What is the discount for a single guest?