Air tickets are refundable to Oceania Cruises only and are considered a part of the total cruise or cruise tour fare. Replacement of lost airline tickets requires purchase of an additional ticket. All costs for replacements are the responsibility of the guest. Air ticketing fees that result from the changes to or cancellation of air arrangements are the sole responsibility of the guest.
Articles in this section
- When can I select my airline seat or submit a special request to the airline?
- How do you handle custom air requests?
- What is restricted business class air?
- Can I add air to my reservation?
- When will I know my air schedule?
- Will I arrive the day of the cruise or a day before when I do air through Oceania Cruises?
- When can I elect to remove air with no penalty?
- Are transfers included if I purchase the air through Oceania Cruises?
- How may I ensure that my friends and I are on the same flights?
- Is there a fee involved for a large group custom air request?