Air may be removed anytime before it is ticketed which begins at 60 days prior to sailing. Once ticketed any changes including the removal of air is subject to change or cancellation fees. Also keep in mind that if a custom air request has been processed additional fees may also apply to change or remove air.
Articles in this section
- When can I select my airline seat or submit a special request to the airline?
- How do you handle custom air requests?
- What is restricted business class air?
- Can I add air to my reservation?
- When will I know my air schedule?
- Will I arrive the day of the cruise or a day before when I do air through Oceania Cruises?
- When can I elect to remove air with no penalty?
- Are transfers included if I purchase the air through Oceania Cruises?
- How may I ensure that my friends and I are on the same flights?
- Is there a fee involved for a large group custom air request?