The Cruise Vacation Guide is issued once a booking/confirmation is paid in full. Included on the Cruise Vacation Guide are: Luggage Tags, Ship Information, Passport & Visa Information, Summary of the booking, Deck Plan, Shore excursions, General cruise Information
Articles in this section
- If the Cruise Vacation guide is reissued how long will it take to ship?
- Besides the electronic Final Cruise Vacation Summary, are guests/travel agents provided any other cruise documents?
- Do I need a passport, visa or special vaccinations?
- Do I need a boarding pass to board the ship?
- Can the Cruise Vacation Guide be reissued if I upgrade or change the stateroom/suite?
- Will I need my Cruise Vacation Guide and Final Cruise Vacation Summary for check-in at the pier?
- What information do you require from me to ensure there are no delays with the processing of my documents?
- When is the Cruise Vacation Guide sent?
- When will my amenities show on my Cruise Vacation Summary?
- Are guests provided "cruise tickets" or vouchers for excursions, hotels and transfers?