The Cruise Vacation Guide or Final Cruise Vacation Summary serves as “cruise tickets” .Guests can use their passports and Final Cruise Vacation Summary for boarding. Oceania Cruises does not issue any “vouchers” for ancillary items. These items are indicated on the Final Cruise Vacation Summary.
Articles in this section
- If the Cruise Vacation guide is reissued how long will it take to ship?
- Besides the electronic Final Cruise Vacation Summary, are guests/travel agents provided any other cruise documents?
- Do I need a passport, visa or special vaccinations?
- Do I need a boarding pass to board the ship?
- Can the Cruise Vacation Guide be reissued if I upgrade or change the stateroom/suite?
- Will I need my Cruise Vacation Guide and Final Cruise Vacation Summary for check-in at the pier?
- What information do you require from me to ensure there are no delays with the processing of my documents?
- When is the Cruise Vacation Guide sent?
- When will my amenities show on my Cruise Vacation Summary?
- Are guests provided "cruise tickets" or vouchers for excursions, hotels and transfers?