Changes to reservations that impact your stateroom selection, air, hotels, land programs or passenger information can be made according to our terms and conditions. The type of change and the number of days from your cruise departure impact the administrative fees that are imposed. Please consult with your travel agent partner or Oceania Cruises prior to making any changes to your reservation.
Articles in this section
- How do I make a reservation?
- What is a waitlist?
- Which shore excursions can be selected as part of the O Life Choice Free Excursions amenity?
- Can I bring children under the age of 18?
- What is a priority waitlist?
- If an excursion is an Oceania Select, Oceania Exclusive or Culinary Tour, can I pay the difference if I have selected the O Life Choice Free excursions amenity?
- Where do I find information about travel advisories?
- Should I use a travel agent to handle my reservation?
- Who do I contact when I have questions about Travel Insurance?
- My invoice says that I am in a Guarantee, what does this mean?