Children, Infants and Unaccompanied Minors: Infants must be at least 6 months of age on the day of boarding or at least 12 months of age on the day of boarding if the cruise has 3 or more consecutive day at sea. Guests traveling with a young infant that does not meet the infant policy will be denied boarding. No refunds or other compensation shall be due from Oceania Cruises to anyone as a result of the denial of boarding to an underage infant or any accompanying guests. Any guest under the age of 18 must be accompanied by and occupy the same stateroom as an adult 18 years or older. Guests under the age of 18 cannot participate in any Oceania Cruises shore excursion or land tour unless accompanied by an adult. Oceania Cruises does not provide for the care, entertainment or supervision of children.
Articles in this section
- How do I make a reservation?
- What is a waitlist?
- Which shore excursions can be selected as part of the O Life Choice Free Excursions amenity?
- Can I bring children under the age of 18?
- What is a priority waitlist?
- If an excursion is an Oceania Select, Oceania Exclusive or Culinary Tour, can I pay the difference if I have selected the O Life Choice Free excursions amenity?
- Where do I find information about travel advisories?
- Should I use a travel agent to handle my reservation?
- Who do I contact when I have questions about Travel Insurance?
- My invoice says that I am in a Guarantee, what does this mean?