A guarantee means that you have a confirmed reservation in the category that you selected. Your specific stateroom location will be assigned to you at any time up until the day of sailing.
Articles in this section
- How do I make a reservation?
- What is a waitlist?
- Which shore excursions can be selected as part of the O Life Choice Free Excursions amenity?
- Can I bring children under the age of 18?
- What is a priority waitlist?
- If an excursion is an Oceania Select, Oceania Exclusive or Culinary Tour, can I pay the difference if I have selected the O Life Choice Free excursions amenity?
- Where do I find information about travel advisories?
- Should I use a travel agent to handle my reservation?
- Who do I contact when I have questions about Travel Insurance?
- My invoice says that I am in a Guarantee, what does this mean?