American Express, MasterCard, Visa, travel agency checks and personal checks are accepted for deposits and full payments. For your convenience, your final payment may be automatically charged to the credit card used to make the initial deposit. Oceania Cruises accepts no responsibility for credit card foreign currency/transaction processing fees independently assessed by issuing banks. None of these fees separately charged by the issuing banks accrues to the benefit of Oceania Cruises. Third party credit card charges can only be accepted when accompanied by valid authorization to charge from the relevant card owner.
Articles in this section
- Do you have a list of your included primary gateways?
- What is your cancellation policy for ancillary items?
- What are my fares based on?
- What does the full brochure fare mean?
- What currencies do you accept?
- Are third party charges allowed?
- What is your deposit and payment policy?
- What payment types are accepted for deposits and full payments?
- My credit card was closed, could you issue a check refund?
- What is a single supplement?