All pricing for North America is in USD, Canadian residents may also have their reservations fared in CAD. In Australia, AUD; Europe, Euro; Great Britain, GBP; and the rest of world is fared in USD unless noted otherwise. All pre-cruise ancillary purchases or add-ons are priced or fared in the currency of your reservation, unless explicitly stated otherwise. Once onboard, all purchases are charged to your stateroom or suite account in USD only. Cash is not accepted onboard.
- How do I make a reservation?
- What is a waitlist?
- Which shore excursions can be selected as part of the O Life Choice Free Excursions amenity?
- Can I bring children under the age of 18?
- When can I select my airline seat or submit a special request to the airline?
- How do you handle custom air requests?
- Are meals included with your hotel packages?
- If the Cruise Vacation guide is reissued how long will it take to ship?
- How many dining reservations am I allowed in each specialty restaurant?
- What is your alcohol policy for bringing bottles on board?
- Does Oceania Cruises provide free shuttle service? See More