All pricing for North America is in USD, Canadian residents may also have their reservations fared in CAD. In Australia, AUD; Europe, Euro; Great Britain, GBP; and the rest of world is fared in USD unless noted otherwise. All pre-cruise ancillary purchases or add-ons are priced or fared in the currency of your reservation, unless explicitly stated otherwise. Once onboard, all purchases are charged to your stateroom or suite account in USD only. Cash is not accepted onboard.
Articles in this section
- What is your cancellation policy for ancillary items?
- What are my fares based on?
- What does the full brochure fare mean?
- What currencies do you accept?
- Are third party charges allowed?
- What is your deposit and payment policy?
- What payment types are accepted for deposits and full payments?
- My credit card was closed, could you issue a check refund?
- What is a single supplement?
- What is the discount for a single guest?