Yes, you may add air to your reservation when you make your initial reservation or up to 30 days prior to sail date for existing reservations. A change fee of $150.00 per guest will be assessed for guests who wish to change a booking from cruise only to include cruise and air travel after final payment up to 30 days. Air requests within 60 days of your departure date may be requested but not guaranteed.
Articles in this section
- When can I select my airline seat or submit a special request to the airline?
- How do you handle custom air requests?
- What is restricted business class air?
- Can I add air to my reservation?
- When will I know my air schedule?
- Will I arrive the day of the cruise or a day before when I do air through Oceania Cruises?
- When can I elect to remove air with no penalty?
- Are transfers included if I purchase the air through Oceania Cruises?
- How may I ensure that my friends and I are on the same flights?
- Is there a fee involved for a large group custom air request?