Any pre-flight arrangements, such as seat assignments, frequent flyer programs, wheelchair requests, oxygen or special meal requests, must be made by the guest directly with the airlines based on their policies and procedures. Oceania Cruises cannot confirm any special airline requests unless otherwise specified. Due to special fares used, frequent flyer or past traveler discounts may not apply to air tickets issued by Oceania Cruises. These special requests and services should be arranged by your travel agent directly with the airlines.
Articles in this section
- When can I select my airline seat or submit a special request to the airline?
- How do you handle custom air requests?
- What is restricted business class air?
- Can I add air to my reservation?
- When will I know my air schedule?
- Will I arrive the day of the cruise or a day before when I do air through Oceania Cruises?
- When can I elect to remove air with no penalty?
- Are transfers included if I purchase the air through Oceania Cruises?
- How may I ensure that my friends and I are on the same flights?
- Is there a fee involved for a large group custom air request?