Luggage for Oceania Cruises' guests must be handled pursuant to regulators and tariffs of airlines, government security requirements and ground operators. Luggage exceeding these limitations will be subject to charges as set forth by the individual operators, including any excess baggage charges. Fees for checked luggage are now common and are the responsibility of the guest. Please check with your specific airline(s) for their respective luggage policy. Oceania Cruises reserves the right to refuse any items that may be considered dangerous (explosives, firearms, liquid oxygen, combustible or illegal items). Oceania Cruises reserves the right to search any baggage for security issues. All hand-carried luggage and personal effects are the responsibility of the guest at all times. Oceania Cruises is not responsible for the loss of or damage to guests' luggage. Baggage insurance is recommended. Luggage and personal belongings will be taken off the ship upon guest debarkation. Under no circumstances will luggage be kept on board without the owner of such luggage being on the vessel. Guests may bring a reasonable amount of luggage on board an Oceania Cruises vessel. No baggage of items heavier than 70 lbs. will be loaded onto or off-loaded from our vessels. Please refer to your Guest Ticket/Contract for all applicable Terms and Conditions.
What is your baggage policy?
- How do I make a reservation?
- What is a waitlist?
- Which shore excursions can be selected as part of the O Life Choice Free Excursions amenity?
- Can I bring children under the age of 18?
- When can I select my airline seat or submit a special request to the airline?
- How do you handle custom air requests?
- Are meals included with your hotel packages?
- If the Cruise Vacation guide is reissued how long will it take to ship?
- How many dining reservations am I allowed in each specialty restaurant?
- What is your alcohol policy for bringing bottles on board?
- Does Oceania Cruises provide free shuttle service? See More
Article is closed for comments.