Passport and visa requirements and regulations in regards to vaccination certificates and other health requirements vary by destination. It is the sole responsibility of each guest to obtain and have available appropriate valid travel and health documents for their chosen itinerary. Any guest traveling without proper documentation will not be allowed to board the vessel and no refund of cruise fare or any other travel components purchased from Oceania Cruises will be issued. Passports must be valid six months from the date of trip completion. Due to airline security measures, your passport name must match your airline ticket name or you may be denied boarding. Oceania Cruises accepts no responsibility for obtaining required visas or for advising guests of visa or other immigration requirements beyond the guidelines indicated.
Do I need a passport, visa or special vaccinations?
- How do I make a reservation?
- What is a waitlist?
- Which shore excursions can be selected as part of the O Life Choice Free Excursions amenity?
- Can I bring children under the age of 18?
- When can I select my airline seat or submit a special request to the airline?
- How do you handle custom air requests?
- Are meals included with your hotel packages?
- If the Cruise Vacation guide is reissued how long will it take to ship?
- How many dining reservations am I allowed in each specialty restaurant?
- What is your alcohol policy for bringing bottles on board?
- Does Oceania Cruises provide free shuttle service? See More
Article is closed for comments.