The U.S. Department of States Consular Information Sheets are available for every country in the world. Oceania Cruises recommends that all guests visit the U.S. Department of State's website at http://travel.state.gov to obtain information concerning that status of any advisories or warnings issued to travelers for specific countries around the world.
Articles in this section
- How do I make a reservation?
- What is a waitlist?
- Which shore excursions can be selected as part of the O Life Choice Free Excursions amenity?
- Can I bring children under the age of 18?
- What is a priority waitlist?
- If an excursion is an Oceania Select, Oceania Exclusive or Culinary Tour, can I pay the difference if I have selected the O Life Choice Free excursions amenity?
- Where do I find information about travel advisories?
- Should I use a travel agent to handle my reservation?
- Who do I contact when I have questions about Travel Insurance?
- My invoice says that I am in a Guarantee, what does this mean?