The U.S. Department of States Consular Information Sheets are available for every country in the world. Oceania Cruises recommends that all guests visit the U.S. Department of State's website at http://travel.state.gov to obtain information concerning that status of any advisories or warnings issued to travelers for specific countries around the world.
- How do I make a reservation?
- What is a waitlist?
- Which shore excursions can be selected as part of the O Life Choice Free Excursions amenity?
- Can I bring children under the age of 18?
- When can I select my airline seat or submit a special request to the airline?
- How do you handle custom air requests?
- Are meals included with your hotel packages?
- If the Cruise Vacation guide is reissued how long will it take to ship?
- How many dining reservations am I allowed in each specialty restaurant?
- What is your alcohol policy for bringing bottles on board?
- Does Oceania Cruises provide free shuttle service? See More