For European voyages, Euros may be purchased from reception. For destinations in Europe that do not utilize the Euro, along with Far East and China, South America and the Caribbean, we will endeavor to provide currency exchange services on board or provide the guest with information on currency exchange services available ashore. All foreign currency exchange transactions will be charged to the guest's on board account and a 5% transaction fee will be applied by Oceania Cruises.
Can I exchange my money for local currency?
- How do I make a reservation?
- What is a waitlist?
- Which shore excursions can be selected as part of the O Life Choice Free Excursions amenity?
- Can I bring children under the age of 18?
- When can I select my airline seat or submit a special request to the airline?
- How do you handle custom air requests?
- Are meals included with your hotel packages?
- If the Cruise Vacation guide is reissued how long will it take to ship?
- How many dining reservations am I allowed in each specialty restaurant?
- What is your alcohol policy for bringing bottles on board?
- Does Oceania Cruises provide free shuttle service? See More
Article is closed for comments.