Late shows are scheduled for either 9:30pm or 9:45pm and can vary based on how many guests are onboard. Guests should always confirm shows and show times in the daily program. Pre-dinner shows are sometimes scheduled and are usually at 6pm. Guests should also verify this in the daily program.
- How do I make a reservation?
- What is a waitlist?
- Which shore excursions can be selected as part of the O Life Choice Free Excursions amenity?
- Can I bring children under the age of 18?
- When can I select my airline seat or submit a special request to the airline?
- How do you handle custom air requests?
- Are meals included with your hotel packages?
- If the Cruise Vacation guide is reissued how long will it take to ship?
- How many dining reservations am I allowed in each specialty restaurant?
- What is your alcohol policy for bringing bottles on board?
- Does Oceania Cruises provide free shuttle service? See More