Each ship is equipped with limited medical facilities and staffed by international medical personnel. Customary Emergency Room fees and charges do apply for medical services and are dictated by the services performed by the ship's medical staff.
Articles in this section
- Do you have medical services on board?
- Where are our doctors from?
- What medical services are included with Exclusive Prestige Package on the Around the World cruises?
- What is your medical backup?
- What is the procedure to have medical equipment delivered to the ship?
- Where are the on board medical centers located?
- Can the doctors on board perform specific medical procedures such as INR Test?