Having medical equipment brought on board is handled on a case by case basis. Oceania Cruises must receive the full dimensions, description of the equipment, name of the delivery company, and all other pertinent information.
Articles in this section
- Do you provide wheelchairs, mobility devices or other special needs to passengers?
- Do you have medical services on board?
- Where are our doctors from?
- What medical services are included with Exclusive Prestige Package on the Around the World cruises?
- What is your medical backup?
- What is the procedure to have medical equipment delivered to the ship?
- Where are the on board medical centers located?
- Can the doctors on board perform specific medical procedures such as INR Test?