Oceania Cruises is offering voyages to Cuba that comply with OFAC regulations for group people-to-people exchanges. However, all of the extraordinary elements of an Oceania Cruises voyage including The Finest Cuisine at Sea™, an intimately luxurious ambiance and impeccable personalized service are included.
Articles in this section
- Is it safe to travel in Cuba?
- Is there additional travel insurance that I can buy through Oceania Cruises?
- Does Medicare cover medical expenses while in Cuba?
- Does my insurance cover medical expenses while in Cuba?
- Is medical insurance required?
- What will the onboard experience be like?
- Will I be able to move about Cuba freely?
- Are the buses/coaches for excursions air conditioned?
- What types of excursions will be offered?
- What ports will Cuba cruises visit?