The provision of health insurance, life insurance and travel insurance related services to authorized U.S. travelers, as well as the receipt of emergency medical services and the making of payments related thereto are authorized by OFAC. However, insurance providers may decide whether or not to participate and provide such coverage in connection with Cuba. It is advisable to check with your insurance provider prior to departure to ensure that you are covered while traveling in Cuba.
Articles in this section
- Is it safe to travel in Cuba?
- Is there additional travel insurance that I can buy through Oceania Cruises?
- Does Medicare cover medical expenses while in Cuba?
- Does my insurance cover medical expenses while in Cuba?
- Is medical insurance required?
- What will the onboard experience be like?
- Will I be able to move about Cuba freely?
- Are the buses/coaches for excursions air conditioned?
- What types of excursions will be offered?
- What ports will Cuba cruises visit?