No. Luggage Forward has simple bag categories identical to the airlines. Simply select the bag category that corresponds to your bag.
Articles in this section
- Who will be shipping my luggage?
- What ports are excluded from our shipping service?
- What items are disallowed?
- What are the different forwarding options?
- Can luggage be locked?
- Will my luggage be insured?
- What does the insurance cover?
- Is my shipment guaranteed to arrive on time?
- How should sports equipment and other non-luggage items be packed?
- How should luggage be packed?