International shipments must remain unlocked in order to prevent customs clearance delays. Domestic shipments within the United States of America must be locked in order for Luggage Forward's value protection policy to be in effect.
Articles in this section
- Who will be shipping my luggage?
- What ports are excluded from our shipping service?
- What items are disallowed?
- What are the different forwarding options?
- Can luggage be locked?
- Will my luggage be insured?
- What does the insurance cover?
- Is my shipment guaranteed to arrive on time?
- How should sports equipment and other non-luggage items be packed?
- How should luggage be packed?