The safety and security of our guests and crew is our number one priority. The following items are prohibited on-board Oceania Cruises Vessels. These items will be confiscated and not transported aboard . When an item is determined to be illegal the appropriate authorities will be informed.
- All illegal narcotics/drugs. (Including Marijuana prescribed for medical purposes and other items used as drug paraphernalia. This includes Hookah Pipes).
- All firearms including replicas, imitations, non-firing weapons, starting pistols and their components
- Air, BB or pellet pistols or rifles
- Any other projectile-weapon or item that resembles or can be mistaken as a firearm (e.g., paint ball guns)
- All ammunition or replica ammunition for listed line items 2, 3 & 4
- All explosives, component parts (i.e. detonators) including imitation explosives and devices
- Fireworks, flares, and pyrotechnics (excluding those which are part of the vessel’s lifesaving equipment and which have been properly manifested)
- Martial Arts Weapons (i.e. throwing stars, flails)
- Knives with a blade longer than 4 inches/10.16 cm
- Open razors
- Swords, Skean Dhus, or Kirpans
- Spears or spear guns
- Crossbows, crossbow bolts, and long bow arrows
- Blunt weapons including knuckle dusters, brass knuckles, clubs, telescopic batons, batons, flails or nunchaku
- Items containing incapacitating substances (e.g. gas guns, tear gas sprays, mace, phosphorus, acid and other dangerous chemicals that could be used to maim or disable
- Restraining Devices (i.e. handcuffs, leg, and head restraining straps)
- Flammable substances and hazardous chemicals. (e.g., petrol, methylated spirits, paint thinners, lighter fuel, etc.)
- Any other item made, adapted or intended for use as an offensive weapon
- Stun devices (i.e. Tazers and Stun Guns)
- Large batteries
- Items brought on board the vessel and not supplied by the Company containing any kind of heating element, such as but not limited to: immersion heaters, heating blankets, flat irons, water heaters, coffee machines with heating/hot plates, etc.
- Any remotely controlled or autonomously flying devices, toys or drones
- Self-balancing hover boards, air wheels, scooters, or Segways
- Compressed gas tanks, bottles, cylinders including dive tanks, propane tanks and large aerosol cans
- Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacons (EPIRB), ham radios, satellite phones, transformers, lasers and laser pointers
Article is closed for comments.