There are 16 computers available in the Oceania@Sea Internet Cafe on the R-Class ships. The Oceania@Sea Internet Cafe is open 24 hours, until the last night of the cruise, when it closes at 11 p.m. Two additional computers are available in the library. Wireless Internet service is available throughout all ships. The Oceania@Sea Internet Cafe is not available on O-Class Ships.
- How do I make a reservation?
- What is a waitlist?
- Which shore excursions can be selected as part of the O Life Choice Free Excursions amenity?
- Can I bring children under the age of 18?
- When can I select my airline seat or submit a special request to the airline?
- How do you handle custom air requests?
- Are meals included with your hotel packages?
- If the Cruise Vacation guide is reissued how long will it take to ship?
- How many dining reservations am I allowed in each specialty restaurant?
- What is your alcohol policy for bringing bottles on board?
- Does Oceania Cruises provide free shuttle service? See More