The Monte Carlo-style casinos on Deck 6 on board Marina and Riviera feature blackjack, roulette, craps, poker and nearly 100 slot machines for your gaming pleasure. You must be at least 18 years of age to enter and use this facility, which operates only when the ship is sailing on international waters. Operating hours are listed in Oceania Currents, the ship’s daily newsletter. The professional casino staff will be happy to provide you with instructions and rules for each game.
- How do I make a reservation?
- What is a waitlist?
- Which shore excursions can be selected as part of the O Life Choice Free Excursions amenity?
- Can I bring children under the age of 18?
- When can I select my airline seat or submit a special request to the airline?
- How do you handle custom air requests?
- Are meals included with your hotel packages?
- If the Cruise Vacation guide is reissued how long will it take to ship?
- How many dining reservations am I allowed in each specialty restaurant?
- What is your alcohol policy for bringing bottles on board?
- Does Oceania Cruises provide free shuttle service? See More