Bridge leaders for guests wishing to play duplicate or social bridge are available on crossings and longer voyages depending on cruise availability. The directors are ACBL Certified Bridge Masters who may also offer beginning and advanced bridge lectures on sea days. However, we are unable to confirm the availability of a bridge director prior to a specific cruise since it is on a space available basis only.
- How do I make a reservation?
- What is a waitlist?
- Which shore excursions can be selected as part of the O Life Choice Free Excursions amenity?
- Can I bring children under the age of 18?
- When can I select my airline seat or submit a special request to the airline?
- How do you handle custom air requests?
- Are meals included with your hotel packages?
- If the Cruise Vacation guide is reissued how long will it take to ship?
- How many dining reservations am I allowed in each specialty restaurant?
- What is your alcohol policy for bringing bottles on board?
- Does Oceania Cruises provide free shuttle service? See More