Guests must be 18 years or older to use any equipment provided in the on board Fitness Center, with the exception of children aged 16 or 17 years of age, who may use the equipment in this facility if accompanied by a parent or other legal guardian at all times. Children under the age of 16 are not permitted in the Fitness Center.
Is there an age restriction for the fitness center?
- How do I make a reservation?
- What is a waitlist?
- Which shore excursions can be selected as part of the O Life Choice Free Excursions amenity?
- Can I bring children under the age of 18?
- When can I select my airline seat or submit a special request to the airline?
- How do you handle custom air requests?
- Are meals included with your hotel packages?
- If the Cruise Vacation guide is reissued how long will it take to ship?
- How many dining reservations am I allowed in each specialty restaurant?
- What is your alcohol policy for bringing bottles on board?
- Does Oceania Cruises provide free shuttle service? See More
Article is closed for comments.