There is no limit on luggage but the luggage must be able to be stored under the bed or in the closet. It is also recommended that you check with the airline as airlines do impose a luggage limitation which depends on the carrier and flight.
Articles in this section
- Do both guests need to upgrade the beverage package?
- Can I upgrade my OLIFE House Select Beverage package?
- Will I get a refund for any unused Shipboard Credit I have left at the end of my Cruise?
- Can I use just a portion of my Shipboard Credit prior to Sailing and leave a portion to be used when I get Onboard?
- What is the minimum drinking age onboard?
- Is there a limitation on the number of luggage pieces that I am allowed to bring oboard?
- What is your alcohol policy?
- How can I prevent and/or respond to criminal activity on board?
- Can I smoke on board?