Our doctors are international and meet American College of Emergency Physicians and ICCL (International Council of Cruise Lines) guidelines, including: current physician licensure, three years of post-graduate / post-registration clinical practice in general and emergency medicine or Board certification in: emergency medicine, family practice or internal medicine or competent skill level in advanced life support and cardiac care.
Articles in this section
- Do you have medical services on board?
- Where are our doctors from?
- What medical services are included with Exclusive Prestige Package on the Around the World cruises?
- What is your medical backup?
- What is the procedure to have medical equipment delivered to the ship?
- Where are the on board medical centers located?
- Can the doctors on board perform specific medical procedures such as INR Test?