If you did not receive luggage tags with your Cruise Vacation Guide prior to departure, you will receive luggage tags at the pier before embarking. Your luggage will be delivered directly to your stateroom on embarkation day. If the luggage has not arrived one hour prior to sailing, guests should contact reception from their stateroom telephone. On the last night of the cruise, guests should pack their luggage and leave it outside their stateroom door before retiring for the evening. You should not pack personal items such as medicine and toiletries that you will require the next morning. Staff members will collect the luggage during the night and deliver it to the cruise terminal. All luggage being disembarked from the vessel should weigh no more than 70 pounds per piece.
How is luggage handled at embarkation and debarkation?
- How do I make a reservation?
- What is a waitlist?
- Which shore excursions can be selected as part of the O Life Choice Free Excursions amenity?
- Can I bring children under the age of 18?
- When can I select my airline seat or submit a special request to the airline?
- How do you handle custom air requests?
- Are meals included with your hotel packages?
- If the Cruise Vacation guide is reissued how long will it take to ship?
- How many dining reservations am I allowed in each specialty restaurant?
- What is your alcohol policy for bringing bottles on board?
- Does Oceania Cruises provide free shuttle service? See More
Article is closed for comments.