My Oceania allows you to manage your future cruise planning and existing reservations from one location. The Cruise Planner program allows you to save your favorite cruises, add hotels and view programs. The Manage Reserve program features available shore excursions and documentation associated with your cruise. Guests are also able to make dining reservations for their cruise.
- How do I make a reservation?
- What is a waitlist?
- Which shore excursions can be selected as part of the O Life Choice Free Excursions amenity?
- Can I bring children under the age of 18?
- When can I select my airline seat or submit a special request to the airline?
- How do you handle custom air requests?
- Are meals included with your hotel packages?
- If the Cruise Vacation guide is reissued how long will it take to ship?
- How many dining reservations am I allowed in each specialty restaurant?
- What is your alcohol policy for bringing bottles on board?
- Does Oceania Cruises provide free shuttle service? See More