Under regulations set forth by the U.S. Department of the Treasury, Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), Oceania Cruises may offer carrier services by vessel to authorized travelers, directly or indirectly, between the United States and Cuba (OFAC FAQ # 38 and 31 CFR § 515.572).
Articles in this section
- Is it safe to travel in Cuba?
- Is there additional travel insurance that I can buy through Oceania Cruises?
- Does Medicare cover medical expenses while in Cuba?
- Does my insurance cover medical expenses while in Cuba?
- Is medical insurance required?
- What will the onboard experience be like?
- Will I be able to move about Cuba freely?
- Are the buses/coaches for excursions air conditioned?
- What types of excursions will be offered?
- What ports will Cuba cruises visit?