Effective November 9, 2017, individual people-to-people exchanges are no longer authorized by OFAC. However, guests who booked their voyage before June 16, 2017 may choose to still engage in individual people-to-people travel or group people-to-people travel. We also refer you to FAQ “What if I booked my voyage before June 16, 2017?” above.
Articles in this section
- Is it safe to travel in Cuba?
- Is there additional travel insurance that I can buy through Oceania Cruises?
- Does Medicare cover medical expenses while in Cuba?
- Does my insurance cover medical expenses while in Cuba?
- Is medical insurance required?
- What will the onboard experience be like?
- Will I be able to move about Cuba freely?
- Are the buses/coaches for excursions air conditioned?
- What types of excursions will be offered?
- What ports will Cuba cruises visit?