Effective November 9, 2017, certain direct financial transactions (i.e., payments by credit card or cash) with restricted entities designated by the U.S. Government appearing on the Cuba Restricted List found at https://www.state.gov/e/eb/tfs/spi/cuba/cubarestrictedlist/287349.htm are prohibited. We recommend that you review this website to familiarize yourself with these restrictions as some locations including hotels may be on the Cuba Restricted List.
Articles in this section
- Is it safe to travel in Cuba?
- Is there additional travel insurance that I can buy through Oceania Cruises?
- Does Medicare cover medical expenses while in Cuba?
- Does my insurance cover medical expenses while in Cuba?
- Is medical insurance required?
- What will the onboard experience be like?
- Will I be able to move about Cuba freely?
- Are the buses/coaches for excursions air conditioned?
- What types of excursions will be offered?
- What ports will Cuba cruises visit?