Oceania Cruises will offer a variety of shore excursions in Cuba. Guests are not required to participate in these excursions to meet their group people-to-people travel requirements so long as they use another U.S. sponsoring organization to meet those requirements and are, otherwise, free to move about Cuba as long as their activities comply with the general license they are travelling under. Entry to some government buildings may be restricted; it's best to ask your guide about the building’s specific entry protocol before trying to enter on your own.
Articles in this section
- Is it safe to travel in Cuba?
- Is there additional travel insurance that I can buy through Oceania Cruises?
- Does Medicare cover medical expenses while in Cuba?
- Does my insurance cover medical expenses while in Cuba?
- Is medical insurance required?
- What will the onboard experience be like?
- Will I be able to move about Cuba freely?
- Are the buses/coaches for excursions air conditioned?
- What types of excursions will be offered?
- What ports will Cuba cruises visit?