Yes, Luggage Forward includes $500 in value protection for every piece of luggage that is shipped. Additional coverage can be purchased up to $50,000 of coverage per bag at a rate of $10 per $500 of additional coverage for international shipments, and at a rate of $5 per $500 of additional coverage for shipments within the United States of America.
Articles in this section
- Who will be shipping my luggage?
- What ports are excluded from our shipping service?
- What items are disallowed?
- What are the different forwarding options?
- Can luggage be locked?
- Will my luggage be insured?
- What does the insurance cover?
- Is my shipment guaranteed to arrive on time?
- How should sports equipment and other non-luggage items be packed?
- How should luggage be packed?