Alcohol, medications, perfumes, colognes, and combustible sprays are not permitted in shipments with Luggage Forward, and should be carried in your hand luggage. In general, high value items are not covered by Luggage Forward’s value protection policy and should be carried in your hand luggage (electronics, jewelry, china, antiques, etc).
Articles in this section
- Who will be shipping my luggage?
- What ports are excluded from our shipping service?
- What items are disallowed?
- What are the different forwarding options?
- Can luggage be locked?
- Will my luggage be insured?
- What does the insurance cover?
- Is my shipment guaranteed to arrive on time?
- How should sports equipment and other non-luggage items be packed?
- How should luggage be packed?