The comprehenive cruise vacation guide includes a summary of your reservation, suite or stateroom details, luggage tags, ship information including deck plans, passport & visa information, shore excursion details and general cruise Information. The cruise vacation guide is sent approximately 90 days prior to the sailing date.
- How do I make a reservation?
- What is a waitlist?
- Which shore excursions can be selected as part of the O Life Choice Free Excursions amenity?
- Can I bring children under the age of 18?
- When can I select my airline seat or submit a special request to the airline?
- How do you handle custom air requests?
- Are meals included with your hotel packages?
- If the Cruise Vacation guide is reissued how long will it take to ship?
- How many dining reservations am I allowed in each specialty restaurant?
- What is your alcohol policy for bringing bottles on board?
- Does Oceania Cruises provide free shuttle service? See More