Our elegant O-Class ships Marina and Riviera carry up to 1,238 guests based on double occupancy, with an extraordinary guest-to-staff ratio of 1.56 to 1. While charming R-Class ships Regatta, Insignia, and Nautica, carry up to 656 guests based on double occupancy, with a guest-to-staff ratio of 1.71 to 1. Sirena, carries up to 648 guests based on double occupancy, with a guest-to-staff ratio of 1.71 to 1 .
What is the capacity of each ship?
- How do I make a reservation?
- What is a waitlist?
- Which shore excursions can be selected as part of the O Life Choice Free Excursions amenity?
- Can I bring children under the age of 18?
- When can I select my airline seat or submit a special request to the airline?
- How do you handle custom air requests?
- Are meals included with your hotel packages?
- If the Cruise Vacation guide is reissued how long will it take to ship?
- How many dining reservations am I allowed in each specialty restaurant?
- What is your alcohol policy for bringing bottles on board?
- Does Oceania Cruises provide free shuttle service? See More
Article is closed for comments.