Restricted business class air is business class on the intercontinental portions of the flight only. All other portions of the flight would be in economy class.
Articles in this section
- When can I select my airline seat or submit a special request to the airline?
- How do you handle custom air requests?
- What is restricted business class air?
- Can I add air to my reservation?
- When will I know my air schedule?
- Will I arrive the day of the cruise or a day before when I do air through Oceania Cruises?
- When can I elect to remove air with no penalty?
- Are transfers included if I purchase the air through Oceania Cruises?
- How may I ensure that my friends and I are on the same flights?
- Is there a fee involved for a large group custom air request?