The summary screen prior to checkout will include the new items that have been selected and the cost for each. The maximum shipboard credit that can be used will be applied automatically. Selecting EDIT will expand the view to include an option to change the shipboard credit to a lower number by guest. The remaining balance will be paid using a credit card.
Articles in this section
- Can I receive a refund if I don’t use my shipboard credit?
- How do I adjust the shipboard credit amount to be used?
- Can I apply shipboard credit to a specific guest?
- Where can I view the total shipboard credit amount that was applied to the reservation and the remaining amount?
- How guests pay for any balances owed that are beyond the value of the existing shipboard credit?
- What products can be reserved using shipboard credit?
- When can guests apply shipboard credit to a reservation?
- What is the first eligible cruise date for Shipboard Credit pre-purchases?
- Can I use my Shipboard Credit prior to cruise departure?