The summary screen prior to checkout will include the new items that have been selected and the cost for each. The maximum shipboard credit that can be used will be applied automatically. Selecting EDIT will expand the view to include an option to change the shipboard credit to a lower number by guest. The remaining balance will be paid using a credit card.
How do I adjust the shipboard credit amount to be used?
- How do I make a reservation?
- What is a waitlist?
- Which shore excursions can be selected as part of the O Life Choice Free Excursions amenity?
- Can I bring children under the age of 18?
- When can I select my airline seat or submit a special request to the airline?
- How do you handle custom air requests?
- Are meals included with your hotel packages?
- If the Cruise Vacation guide is reissued how long will it take to ship?
- How many dining reservations am I allowed in each specialty restaurant?
- What is your alcohol policy for bringing bottles on board?
- Does Oceania Cruises provide free shuttle service? See More
Article is closed for comments.