Yes you may choose to use some of your Shipboard Credit before you sail and any unused amount will carry over to your Onboard Account.
Articles in this section
- Do both guests need to upgrade the beverage package?
- Can I upgrade my OLIFE House Select Beverage package?
- Will I get a refund for any unused Shipboard Credit I have left at the end of my Cruise?
- Can I use just a portion of my Shipboard Credit prior to Sailing and leave a portion to be used when I get Onboard?
- What is the minimum drinking age onboard?
- Is there a limitation on the number of luggage pieces that I am allowed to bring oboard?
- What is your alcohol policy?
- How can I prevent and/or respond to criminal activity on board?
- Can I smoke on board?