Frequently Asked Questions
Each of our voyages is an invitation to discover your next travel story with our insider tours in both marquee and boutique ports during extended, evening and overnight calls. You’ll feel like you’re coming home to family aboard our casually elegant ships. Our personalized, genuine service means our staff and crew always attend to your every request with a smile. Whatever corner of the globe beckons to you, Oceania Cruise takes you there in comfort and style. Relax aboard one of our six intimate and luxurious ships catering to just 684 or 1,250 guests and discover what OLifeTM truly means.
Reservations See all 21 articles
- How do I make a reservation?
- What is a waitlist?
- Can I bring children under the age of 18?
- Contact Us Phone Numbers
- What is a priority waitlist?
- If an excursion is an Oceania Select, Oceania Exclusive or Culinary Tour, can I pay the difference if I have selected the O Life Choice Free excursions amenity? See all 21 articles
Pricing & Payments See all 18 articles
Air See all 13 articles
- When can I select my airline seat or submit a special request to the airline?
- How do you handle custom air requests?
- What is restricted business class air?
- Can I add air to my reservation?
- When will I know my air schedule?
- Will I arrive the day of the cruise or a day before when I do air through Oceania Cruises? See all 13 articles