Shipboard Credit Pre-Purchases
- Can I receive a refund if I don’t use my shipboard credit?
- How do I adjust the shipboard credit amount to be used?
- Can I apply shipboard credit to a specific guest?
- Where can I view the total shipboard credit amount that was applied to the reservation and the remaining amount?
- How guests pay for any balances owed that are beyond the value of the existing shipboard credit?
- What products can be reserved using shipboard credit?
- If the Cruise Vacation guide is reissued how long will it take to ship?
- Besides the electronic Final Cruise Vacation Summary, are guests/travel agents provided any other cruise documents?
- Do I need a passport, visa or special vaccinations?
- Do I need a boarding pass to board the ship?
- Can the Cruise Vacation Guide be reissued if I upgrade or change the stateroom/suite?
- Will I need my Cruise Vacation Guide and Final Cruise Vacation Summary for check-in at the pier?
- How many dining reservations am I allowed in each specialty restaurant?
- Can I book additional Specialty Restaurant Reservation?
- What are the available dining times for reservations in the specialty restaurants?
- Can I make advance reservations for Canyon Ranch® Spa or beauty treatments?
- How may I book spa treatment before my cruise?
- Can I invite my friends for dinner in the Specialty Restaurants?
Internet and Cell Phones
Passports, Visas and Vaccines
- What is the contact number for Visa Central visa services for guests purchasing Brazil, India and China visas through Oceania Cruises?
- Why does my passport have to be valid for 6 months from the date of disembarkation?
- There are Visa’s required for my sailing. May I elect to stay onboard while we are in port and not purchase the Visas?