- What special diets are available on the ships?
- Do you offer different International menus, such as Indian menu?
- I am in a group and they have booked me for a group dinner in a specialty restaurant. May I reserve the same venue on another date?
- Do you offer kosher dining options?
- Is there a fee associated with the specialty restaurants?
- Do you have room service?
- Do you have medical services on board?
- Where are our doctors from?
- What medical services are included with Exclusive Prestige Package on the Around the World cruises?
- What is your medical backup?
- What is the procedure to have medical equipment delivered to the ship?
- Where are the on board medical centers located?
Stateroom Features & Amenities
- What is the square footage of the stateroom/suite vs. the veranda for Regatta, Insignia, Nautica and Sirena?
- What is the square footage of the stateroom/suite vs. the veranda for Marina and Riviera?
- What kind of Televisions do you have onboard and do they have HDMI Ports?
- Are there cribs available on board the ships?
- Do all of the bathrooms on board the ships have a step up into the bathroom?
- Can I have a coffee maker in my room?
What Can I Bring
What You Can Do
- Do both guests need to upgrade the beverage package?
- Can I upgrade my OLIFE House Select Beverage package?
- Will I get a refund for any unused Shipboard Credit I have left at the end of my Cruise?
- Can I use just a portion of my Shipboard Credit prior to Sailing and leave a portion to be used when I get Onboard?
- What is the minimum drinking age onboard?
- Is there a limitation on the number of luggage pieces that I am allowed to bring oboard?