Frequently Asked Questions
After a day spent exploring the world’s delights, your luxurious suite or stateroom provides a welcoming retreat. Designed with an eye for exquisite detail and supreme comfort. Our spacious accommodations ensure that you always feel perfectly at home. From the moment you step on board, you will feel welcomed by our casually sophisticated atmosphere and dedicated staff. From reading comfortably in the library to sipping fine vintages at a wine tasting, a wonderful spectrum of enriching activities awaits you on board. Attend an engaging guest lecture in anticipation of your next destination, or learn to prepare a variety of dishes at The Culinary Center, our state-of-the-art cooking school on Marina and Riviera. Embrace your inner artists at Artist Loft, where talented artist-in-residence offer inspiring workshops on Marina and Riviera and on Insignia world cruises. Spend the afternoon with friends at a lively trivia contest or bridge tournament. Or simply lose yourself in deep relaxation with a restorative Aquamar Spa treatment.
Dining See all 9 articles
- What special diets are available on the ships?
- Do you offer different International menus, such as Indian menu?
- I am in a group and they have booked me for a group dinner in a specialty restaurant. May I reserve the same venue on another date?
- Do you offer kosher dining options?
- Is there a fee associated with the specialty restaurants?
- Do you have room service? See all 9 articles
Health Considerations See all 7 articles
- Do you have medical services on board?
- Where are our doctors from?
- What medical services are included with Exclusive Prestige Package on the Around the World cruises?
- What is your medical backup?
- What is the procedure to have medical equipment delivered to the ship?
- Where are the on board medical centers located? See all 7 articles
Stateroom Features & Amenities See all 7 articles
- What is the square footage of the stateroom/suite vs. the veranda for Regatta, Insignia, Nautica and Sirena?
- What is the square footage of the stateroom/suite vs. the veranda for Marina and Riviera?
- What kind of Televisions do you have onboard and do they have HDMI Ports?
- Are there cribs available on board the ships?
- Do all of the bathrooms on board the ships have a step up into the bathroom?
- Can I have a coffee maker in my room? See all 7 articles
Facilities See all 3 articles
Services See all 5 articles
What Can I Bring See all 2 articles
What You Can Do See all 7 articles
- Do both guests need to upgrade the beverage package?
- Can I use just a portion of my Shipboard Credit prior to Sailing and leave a portion to be used when I get Onboard?
- What is the minimum drinking age onboard?
- Is there a limitation on the number of luggage pieces that I am allowed to bring oboard?
- What is your alcohol policy?
- How can I prevent and/or respond to criminal activity on board? See all 7 articles