Recommended on board clothing is resort or country club casual. For evening dining, elegant casual resort wear is suggested. We request that casual jeans, shorts, t-shirts, baseball caps, or tennis shoes not be worn in the restaurants after 6 PM. Baseball caps may be worn in the Terrace Café after 6 PM.
Articles in this section
- What special diets are available on the ships?
- Do you offer different International menus, such as Indian menu?
- I am in a group and they have booked me for a group dinner in a specialty restaurant. May I reserve the same venue on another date?
- Do you offer kosher dining options?
- Is there a fee associated with the specialty restaurants?
- Do you have room service?
- Do you have any in-suite dining options on board the ships?
- Do you offer Vegetarian meals onboard?
- Is there a dress code?